If it’s a bargain you’re after then Budget Bingo is the place to come. Bingo tickets start from as little as 1p a pop and as well as the cheap bingo tickets there’s an array of bonuses and free bingo to take advantage of. So, this top bingo site certainly lives up to its name!
As part of the Best Bingo Network, we wouldn’t expect anything less from Budget Bingo whose sister sites include the likes of Harrys Bingo and Biscuit Bingo.
New Player Bonus
Budget Bingo has one of the biggest no deposit deals we have ever seen! Sign up today and verify your card details and you’ll be able to play 7 days of free bingo games. No deposit is required to get started, simply head over to the Newbie Bingo room where you can claim 12 free cards to every game for a week and win your share of £3000. Talk about easy money!
The generosity doesn’t end there either as there’s plenty more free cash to come when you start depositing. To start off with, you’ll receive a £30 bingo bonus when you make a first deposit of £10 or more. Then there’s a 150% bonus on your second deposit followed by a 100% bonus on your third deposit. Thanks to this extraordinary welcome package your money will stretch further than you can ever imagine!
Jackpots and Promotions
- Daily raffle with casino cash up for grabs.
- Bingo packages.
- Free bingo with cash bonuses to be won.
- Monthly slots giveaway.
- Win casino cash every time you sign in.
- Sliding jackpot game.
- Grab a bonus deal or cash deal on every deposit.
- Loyalty club.
- Introduce your friends to Budget Bingo and get £10 free.
We’re quite a fan of this Cozy Games site not only for the bargains but the variety of games on offer is unbelievable. There are five variants of bingo to choose from including 90, 80, 75, 50 and 30 ball bingo.
Whether it’s cheap and cheerful fun you’re after or a straight up freebie you’re in luck. The tickets start from just 1p and they don’t get much dearer than that. On top of that, you’ll have free bingo coming out of your ears so make sure you take full advantage. As you can see this site is perfect for all you bargain hunters but bear in the mind you get what you pay for so don’t expect jaw-dropping jackpots.
Casino and Slots Games
The site offers you the chance to experience the fun and excitement of a real life casino with even stepping out of the door. The main focus might be on bingo here but the quality doesn’t falter when it comes to casino games, slots and instant games.
If you’re a classic casino player you can try your luck on three different types of Blackjack as well as a host of other games and if slot games are more up your street you can choose from popular titles such as Rolling in the Dough, Fluffy Favourites, Temple of Isis, Easter Bunny and many more. The great thing about the slots is that a number of them are free to play which gives new players the opportunity to get a feel for the reels before playing for higher stakes. However, you won’t win any cash from these games so it’s worth forking out and playing for real as soon as you get the hang of it.
Pros and Cons
- 7 days of free bingo upon registration.
- 300% bonus cash on your first deposit.
- Bingo and slots tourneys.
- Excellent variety of games.
- Part of an established bingo family.
- Prize pots are all linked to other sites.
- Can’t win any cash from the freebet games.
- Modest jackpots.
- Deposit methods include Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard and Boku.
- Minimum deposit amount is £5.
- Minimum withdrawal amount is £10.
- Withdrawal requests are processed within three working days.
- Customer support available 24/7.
- Useful FAQ section.
- Telephone number for the site is 02036081305.
- Play on the go via your tablet device or mobile phone.
If you are looking to play online bingo without spending any money, Budget Bingo will be right up your street. No deposit is required to get started and you will gain immediate access to 7 days of completely FREE bingo games to try out the site with. On top of that, you will also get access to a 300% bonus, which gives you £40 to play when you fund your account with just £10. Not bad if you ask us!